SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO ALL CUSTOMERS
Customer should contact Hodges Industrial if not satisfied with a product for any reason. Hodges Industrial will promptly provide an exchange or refund if the product is returned within 30 days of delivery, in its original packaging and with proof of purchase from Hodges Industrial.
HODGES INDUSTRIAL LIMITED WARRANTY FOR BUSINESSES
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD TO BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ARE WARRANTED BY HODGES INDUSTRIAL ONLY FOR USE IN BUSINESS, GOVERNMENT, RESALE, OR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURE AGAINST DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS UNDER NORMAL USE FOR ONE (1) YEAR AFTER DATE OF PURCHASE FROM HODGES INDUSTRIAL. AT HODGES INDUSTRIAL'S OPTION, THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY PRODUCT IT DETERMINES TO BE DEFECTIVE IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS WILL BE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
A. NO WARRANTY OR AFFIRMATION OF FACT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT ABOVE, IS MADE OR AUTHORIZED BY HODGES INDUSTRIAL. HODGES INDUSTRIAL DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF PRODUCT MISUSE, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, IMPROPER INSTALLATION, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, MISREPAIR OR MISAPPLICATION. HODGES INDUSTRIAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS: (i) ARE MERCHANTABLE; (ii) FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (iii) DO NOT AND WILL NOT INFRINGE UPON OTHERS’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
B. HODGES INDUSTRIAL MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS CONSUMERS IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENT ACT.
HODGES INDUSTRIAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. HODGES INDUSTRIAL'S LIABILITY IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES IS LIMITED TO, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED, THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO ANY LIABILITY.
For business customers, product returns, if allowed, must be made within one (1) year from date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated. Returned product must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged, and in saleable condition. Proof of purchase is required in all cases. Product returns may be denied or made subject to restocking fees and other charges by Hodges Industrial.
For warranty product returns, please follow the instructions below to assure prompt handling. Proof of purchase is required in all cases:
- If the product was purchased on HodgesIndustrial.com, contact us providing the purchase date, the original invoice number, the item number and a description of the defect.
For product returns, please follow the instructions below to assure prompt handling:
- Write the reason for returning the product on your packing slip. Indicate whether you would like a replacement product or a credit.
- If the packing slip is not available, please provide the purchase date, the original invoice number and the item number for the product.
- If you are shipping the product, carefully package the item(s) and include the packing slip. Ship the package to the nearest Hodges Industrial branch location. Please prepay shipping – Hodges Industrial does not accept C.O.D.s.
- Custom orders are sold on a “Final Sale” basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.